Little Wonders Yoga was created by Sara Morris as an opportunity for all children to experience the many benefits of yoga. Offering yoga and mindfulness programs to children in schools, preschools, childcare centres, day-camps, and family support services since 2010. Our mobile program provides many opportunities for children and adults to experience yoga for kids. Certified by Trinity Yoga, Yoga Association of Alberta, and YogaKids International Sara has used this training to create an exceptional program for children plus yoga training and yoga workshop for adults who work with children. As part of a yoga outreach program Sara has offered yoga to remote communities since 2017 and looks forward to sharing more opportunities of yoga with her two sisters Shauna and Sheryl who are also certified children's yoga teachers through YogaKids. These 3 sisters are extremely excited for the launch of their premier yoga card deck coming this fall.
Little Wonders Yoga is also in collaboration with Roots and Wings- Bee Me Mindful and Chillax Me Now a exclusive online mindfulness and yoga program for kids and teens.
Why yoga for kids?
- Children learn to stretch, breathe, and relax, in a playful way
- It sets a lifelong foundation for well-being.
- Builds strong, limber, and healthy bodies.
- Improves social interaction and develops focus, concentration, thus improving attention span.
- Children will learn invaluable skills to help them face the challenges of growing up, developing physical and emotional strength.
- Children will cultivate self esteem and self acceptance through a
- Non-competitive activity.
- Most importantly they will have fitness fun!